Re: (TV) Michael Carlucci

Very sad news. As Joe mentions, Mike was once a list member. He also ran
Subterranean Records in NYC for many years, a mecca for Television fans
(and working the front counter, for a while: Patti Smith's son).

I spent countless hours in Subterranean c. 1999-2002 or so. Mike was always
generous with his time and music, opening my ears to all sorts of new
things. It was also on a visit to Subterranean that Mike first played me
the ADVENTURE outtakes tape (including the then-unreleased title track)
over the store's stereo system. It was walking home from Subterranean one
night in 1999 that I first passed Tom Verlaine on Greenwich Ave...

I haven't seen Mike in a decade or more, but have stayed in touch via
Facebook. A huge loss for his family and friends, I'm sure.

Phil