RE: (TV) Michael Carlucci

I'm so sorry to hear about Michael's passing. Subterranean was a great plac
e to discover great music and besides meeting Jackson Smith at the counter
one always came across other "celebs" from the neighborhood -- Iggy and Eva
n Dando would pop in and I thought I saw TV in there a few times but I coul
d never convince my self that he was since Tom was apparently upset with Mi
ke selling homemade cdr's/boots of his live concerts.

Michael was a great guy for the love of NY punk and will be missed.

Henry