Re: 'Low' / RE: (TV) Oh fuck! David Bowie R.I.P.

Wouldn't have expected it to affect me so much...but listening to the radio I'm tearing up each time I hear him. So many fantastic songs.

Eno's comments today are worth reading.

And Leo, Bowie did much worse than Kingdom Come (but probably nothing as bad as the worst of Reed and Pop--to think Iggy's last man standing).

Sent from my iPhone.