Re: 'Low' / RE: (TV) Oh fuck! David Bowie R.I.P.

I count myself as a Bowie fan, and his death is a shock.  I can't help
finding his determination inspiring, though--he was working until very
near the end, and crafted one hell of a last statement.  His 70s run up
through _Scary Monsters_ is undeniable, and there are strong arguments
to be made for his catalog after that. A huge influence and the kind of
artist whose work makes people want to make more art.  Respect.

> On Jan 11, 2016, at 11:27 AM, Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> I don't think there are too many Bowie fans on this List, but I'm very
sad
> to hear the news of his death.

Maurice Rickard
music every week: http://weeklybeats.com/#/onezero