Re: (TV) OT Again: Good Bowie Bio? / 'Blackstar' FLAC?

On 15/1/16 01:44, Phil Obbard wrote:
Still can't believe how much things changed in the Bowie world from the
elation of Friday and the weekend (new album, new direction, new videos,
etc) to Monday morning's dreadful news. Like my wife said, for us, it's
like an uncle we loved but only rarely saw has passed away unexpectedly.

Yes but, at the risk of sounding crass, what a perfect way to go. A perfect Bowie way to go.