Re: (TV) Tom Verlaine posters

I walked out with a pile of them after the gig as well if williams supply has run out

From: tv-owner@obbard.com <tv-owner@obbard.com> on behalf of William Ancell <ancellwilliam@gmail.com>
Sent: 11 March 2016 18:53
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Tom Verlaine posters

Hi all,

I recently discovered that I had pilfered some years back a pile of Tom Verl
aine posters from a gig he did in Glasgow. I have four of them up for grabs,
 for free and all I ask for is a wee PayPal payment for postage.

I am in the UK so might cost me a bit to get a postage tube out to some of t
he further away places, but willing to do the deed.

You can see an image of the poster here:

https://imgur.com/a/zFQeU

First come first served!

Sent from my iPhone