(TV) Q: Specific Error Message If Try To Copy Files Off-of a DVD

Every time I try to copy Video files offof a DVD (e.g., files named
VTS_01_0.VOB or VTS_01_1.VOB), I receive the following Error Message:

"Cannot create or replace VTS_01_0.VOB. File system error (-2147351799).'

Is there a way around this Error/problem by downloading special software
('Decrypter'? or other software?) to "rip" the files off the DVD to my hard
drive?

Or do I have to resign myself that this particular error Message is because
the DVD's files are encrypted and there is nothing else I can do?

Leo

PS: The DVD in question is nota Television/Verlaine non-official release (or
an official release).