Re: (TV) Re: Whatever happened to artist development?

I gotta hand it to the man, when he's right, he's right.  The interesting thing
about Supernatural is that it still sort of kind of sounds like Santana of yore -
the albums he produced in his later Columbia years, when he pretty much did  what
he wanted, didn't have the "classic" sound you hear on the three endlessly recycled
classic rock tracks.  And, completely off topic, did anyone catch the Ricky Martin
special on CBS a couple of weeks ago?  Santana appeared with Mr. Martin ( who wears
way too much lip gloss, IMHO - not that there's anything wrong with it ) and Jose
Feliciano, who really tore through his solo on "Light My Fire."  Talk about
underrated guitarists...