Re: (TV) greg reviews his review of around

In message <68a8ea5e0605220832i6deda080s870c15996aaed579@mail.gmail.com>, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
I was wondering if anyone knew who'd done the design myself. I can't decide if I really really like it (definitely different) or mildly hate it. I have more thoughts but was just curious if anyone else had strong opinions one way or another...

I think the cover to "Songs..." is great and, in tone, fits right in with the album. Full marks to whoever came up with the one. The cover to "Around" is awful but, again, fits the tone of the album - not because the music is awful but because much of it suggests unexpected things glimpsed and then lost again.