RE: (TV) CBGB movie/Immoral

for me music wise a download is akin to someone passing a tape on to you, or
hearing a song on the radio. its not the real thing, but if you like it you'll
buy the real thing

when its a film, its slightly harder to justify but .... would I get the
chance to see this specific film it at a cinema here and would I take that
chance ? I definitely wouldnt have bought it on dvd if I hadnt seen if first.

would I now ? maybe ? if the price was right

> From: leifjoley@hotmail.com
> To: tv@obbard.com
> Subject: RE: (TV) CBGB movie/Immoral
> Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:36:04 +0000
>
> Fair enough too, Keith. Perhaps others on this list are aware that you are
> severely handicapped -- but I didn't. It's really saddening to realise
this.
> Given that condition, I have to say that you are excused for downloading
> "CBGB" illegally.
>
> But speaking about this generally, I stongly believe that must people in
the
> western world do not have such excuses. Most of us have the physical
abilities
> and money enough to buy the films and music and software we want to have.
The