Re: (TV) rap-PE

I've gotta say that it's really nice to see such open-mindedness displayed on this
list!  I work in an "inner-city" area, and I've been exposed to a lot of great rap
and hip - hop because of it ( though I don't think one of my friends will ever
forgive me for giving her a copy of "Horses," which she played as wake-up music
one morning in place of Sting and hasn't listened to since.  Hey, she turned me on
to Lauryn Hill; I was just returning the favor! ).  That early PE is some of the
most radical, influential music ever recorded, and I'm so glad to see the members
of this list agree.  Maybe the millennium is worth waiting for after all.
 Politically correctly yours,
Michael