RE: (TV) Ohio

At 12:56 PM -0800 1/14/00, Eric Gregory wrote:
also dug the human switchboard alot...especially "who's landing in my
hangar?"

A beautiful album! I'm really glad I was smart enough to buy a copy some years ago without knowing anything about them. I can't imagine it's made it's way to CD, but stranger things have happened. Last I heard, Bob Pfeiffer was in A&R for some major label, but that was quite a while ago. Ron Metz is, I think, in New Jersey, drumming for an alt- or post-country band (I think...). Don't know what Myrna's up to, though.

Maurice Rickard                  | GreenMarketplace.com: Natural Products
http://www.greenmarketplace.com/ | for you and your planet.