RE: (TV) Ohio

>>Last I
>>heard, Bob Pfeiffer was in A&R for some major label, but that was
>>quite a while ago. Ron Metz is, I think, in New Jersey, drumming for
>>an alt- or post-country band (I think...).  Don't know what Myrna's
>>up to, though.

pfeiffer's president(!) of hollywood records, last i heard (within the past
coupla years)...whatever.

myrna put out a solo ep around 90/91 that was decent but lacked the drive &
cohesion of HS.
pfeiffer's got a pretty mediocre solo lp out from around 87 on passport
recs.
...it's not really worth the trouble.

& as far as i know (i've looked around), "who's landing.." ain't on cd.

Eric S. Gregory
IVR Assistant
egregory@standard.com
(503) 321-8503