From: Keith Allison [mailto:keith@marquee.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 11:54 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Sweet's picks for guitar, guitarists make a difference

Eric,

I agree with you about rhythm guitarists. I remember an interview with
Lennon when he claimed "Well, I play a mean rhythm guitar" as if it
meant something - and it does. Keith Richards springs to mind, too.

Re. Verlaine, I was reading through the "Ask Richard" section on Tom's
site the other day and, in one of the replies, Lloyd points out that
Verlaine was/is a terrific rhythm guitarist - one of the best, I think
he said. He also said that he and Verlaine often got credit for each
other's work on the Television stuff, so ...who knows..

Regards,

Keith

In message <6F916C7B1D3BD21194FE00805FA7E47A0976B370@exchange1bg2>, Eric
Gregory <egregory@standard.com> writes