Re: (TV) Re: Personal attacks-enough is enough please...

Ummm, how's about everybody taking a deep breath and just letting this one go.

We all feel passionate about the music we love, and probably all of us can get riled up when we hear bad things, true or otherwise, about people who made the music that moved (and moves) us. Both Mike and Ray are in that position, wanting to defend somebody who they've seen put down. I can totally appreciate that. It's doubly hard when, for whatever reason, the person isn't able to defend him or herself. And the full truth of various personal interactions over the last 25 years or more isn't likely to be known, ever--even the participants will remember things differently.

I'm not saying that some wrongs aren't worth trying to right, but you can't get to the end of some kinds of arguments through arguing.

"Let's not bicker over who killed who..."
-Maurice

Maurice Rickard                  | GreenMarketplace.com: Natural Products
http://www.greenmarketplace.com/ | for you and your planet.