(TV) Re: Personal attacks-enough is enough please...

I should have known from past experience that you wouldn't give this
Wayne/Fred topic up so easily Michael... y'know i find it increasingly
harder to read these
very personal attacks you continue to make on artists being discussed on the
list-especially when they have no right of reply.
You seem a bit tetchy at the best of times but i'm starting to worry that
you're gonna blow a gasket one of these days...i don't usually advocate drug
taking as a rule but maybe you need a wee valium or a big doobie to chill
you out.You remind me a lot  at times of a politician from Northern
Ireland-Ian Paisley-ever heard of him?

At the end of the day i don't really care what has gone on between the
Smith family and Kramer-that's their business not mine-maybe you're indeed
right and W.K. isn't a very nice human being
at all but at the end of the day we're discussing the MUSIC on this
list....it's also supposed to be FUN-remember?.. obviously you feel very
strongly about this whole matter-why don't you take it off-list? - then you
can vent your spleen as often or as
much as you want to those who are actually interested.

Respectfully....R.

MC wrote:>     I don't know how closely any of you pay attention to what
"Brother"
> Wayne
> Kramer has been saying about Fred "Sonic" Smith but let me tell you,
Kramer
> is
> one low Mutha F@#*er. He dwells on Fred's addictions, and domestic
hearsay.
> Wayne
> had not seen Fred in almost 20 years and when he did Fred had liver
cancer.
> Wayne
> saw that as a man deteriorating from his alcoholism. Not true. Since the
MC5
> split
> up Fred managed to raise two wonderful children, maintain a
> succesful(non-abusive)
> marriage, obtain a aeronautic pilot's license, had the Sonic's Rendezous
> band,
> did Dream Of Life, and managed to stay out of prison. Wayne had no clue as
> to these
> achievements. All he can talk about these days is how Fred mentally &
> physically
> abused Patti(again, not true), lost his mind, wasn't the same(who is after
> 15 years),
> basically called him a loser. You  can read these quotes from "Brother"
> Wayne Kramer
> in his last 4 or 5 interviews. The guy's a jealous cocks@#*er. And when
> confronted
> all he could say n his defense was "hey, I called it as I saw it".
Nevermind
> that
> he's trying to tear down Fred's good name and rep, but what about the
> feelings of
> Fred's family who are still here and have to live with Wayne's
speculations.
> Wayne
> actually had the balls to say that at Fred's wake Jackson(Fred's son) nor
> Patti
> could shed a tear for Fred, and that his 5 year old daughter was at the
> funeral parlor
> playing in a corner. How ridiculous is that. Does Brother Wayne Kramer
know
> how the family may have mourned at home? Surely not. My point behind all
of
> this, if Wayne
> professes to be Fred's "Brother" why wouldn't he put emphasis on all of
> Fred's major
> accomplishments like the other surviving members of the MC5 do? I'm sorry
> but I cannot
> refrain from dissing someone like this, nor can I hold any amount of
respect
> for
> such loathesome vermin. I still suggest that if you want to hear the more
> prolific,
> seasoned guitarist, pick up the current Sonics Rendezvous Band CD "City
> Slang". If
> the playing and songwriting on that disc do not get your adrenalin going,
> then you
> may want to check your pulse. After that you can buy "Sweet Nothing" CD.
In