Re: (TV) Junkies as such

Not that this has any great bearing on the PKM book or addiction in
general, but I've found it interesting today with our company's net
connection being cut off due to a problem with the T1 line.  The way some
people react when deprived of net access ranges from
needing-a-smoke-edginess (can't see TV list messages, might not be getting
other email I expect) to full-blown cold-turkey freakouts (I've had the
misfortune of seeing a few of these).

It's not like I have much of a point here, other than yeah, there sure are
a lot of different substances and behaviors that could be labelled
addictive.

Glad the T1's back up anyway,
Maurice

Maurice Rickard                  | GreenMarketplace.com: Natural products
http://www.greenmarketplace.com/ | for you and your planet.