Re: (TV) Junkies as such

Michael,
I talked about junkies.
By the way check your junkie history Ginsberg ain't no junkie.
Secondly, I think we spend too much time being in awe of such folks as
Thunders, Dee Dee, etc.  A junkie in my book is a scag, smack freak who needs
to lie, cheat and steal. A junkie is a diseased human being who for the most
part has lost all semblance of civility. That's why I don't dig them. Perhaps
I've known to many of them and I 've seen too many of them to find what you may
call "genius"  attractive. Like I once said seediness is not attractive.
Needles, vomit, spent matches and bent spoons, abscesses and lies do not
entitle you to stardom. Most of the characters we talk about on this thread are
at best bit players. Pure and simple.
Now if it takes myself and my thoughts to get this lukewarm thread going so be
it.