(TV) Pere Ubu's DUB HOUSING

I bought this Friday and have not been able to stop listening to it. I liked
TERMINAL TOWER and THE MODERN DANCE, both of which I bought a year or two ago
(right after they were reissued), but this blows them away as a whole - dark,
creepy, yet with fantastic melodies and arrangements throughout. Current
favorites: "Caligari's Mirror", "I Will Wait", "Ubu Dance Party", "Codex". Just
insanely original material.

--Philip, who in a fit of "why did I do this?" won the DATAPATNIK box set in an
Ebay auction this morning...