Re: (TV) Ian Dury

That's awful. I suppose everyone knew it would happen, but it doesn't
make it any better when it does. I was hoping it was untrue (his death
was wrongly announced once before) but it's everywhere.
A friend of mine once wrote a song about how unfair it is that all the
great musicians die young (Hendrix, Nick Drake, Jim Morrison, etc, etc)
and the shite ones live forever (Sting, Eric Clapton, etc.). Well Ian
Dury is one of the greats, and now he's gone too.
If anyone hasn't heard his last album, Mr Love Pants, I can recommend
it, it could be the best thing he did since New Boots.
I think I want to go home and start this day over again differently now.
sam