RE: (TV) Ian Dury

I was lucky to see Ian one time in 77 or 78. He opened the show for Lou
Reed during the Street Hassle tour at the Capitol Theater in beautiful
downtown Passaic, N.J. which during the day was a porno theater and at
night had concerts. Honestly I should have left when he was done. He blew
Lou off the stage that night. A great show I will always remember.
RIP Ian
BM