Re: (TV) Re: Ian Dury-"death is a load of bolleaux"........

"Raymond" <ray@wavewalker.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> I don't think the great man would want you to get depressed or feel bad Joe,
> rather have some kind of celebration of his life instead.

You're correct.  I read this morning that he left with a smile on his
face.  Good on him!

I'll make sure I get some good English ale this evening and raise a pint
whilst playing some of his tunes.

For those not aware of it, I'm involved with an Internet radio station
called Eargazm, and we do live shows every other Saturday night.  The next
show is on April 8 @ 5:00 PM Eastern - I'm sure there'll be an ID block.
Grab hold of the feed at http://www.eargazm.com  The shows that are currently
in rotation are known to have some TV and TV-related music.  Check 'em out.