Re: (TV) My soul music

Hey all,
When trying to blow off steam, something
agressive fits the bill; how 'bout:
Tonio K-- especially " Life in the Foodchain " (anybody out there know
this guy?) Or maybe some early Costello, Lou
Reed, Black 47, Crack the Sky (anybody know them?)...or maybe Graham
Parker's
amazing " Squeezing Out Sparks"...  and, of course, Television.

In a more relaxing mode, maybe some '70's pop, like Elton John, when he
was
good, or Jim Croce ( yeah, he could run
toward mawkish sentimentality... ) who had a great lead guitarist named
Maury
Muelheisen, who could coax fluid and
melodic sounds from an acoustic gutar
in a way few if any players could...
or how about singer-songwriter Loudon
Wainwright III, who has a lot of great
"mellow" tunes... or Jimmy Buffett's great
A1A... even if you hate everything else
you've ever heard from him, this one was great.

OK, let the tearing-of-me-to shreds begin.
Thank you.

Chuck

from Chuck Kurilla...Phila.,Pa./ suburb of Hell / USA
Please reply to KongGod1@webtv.net

"If they had a King of Fools, then I could wear that crown; and you can
all die laughing, because I'll wear it proudly"--
Elvis Costello

"Sometimes, I act just like the world owes me a favour...
Sometimes, bitterness has been my only flavour..."
-- Graham Parker