Re: (TV) Bowie (was: Todd Rundgren)

>>"...he hired every amp in New York
>>City and spent the whole day just playing with them...."

Who wouldn't?
That's the way to treat these self-important "stars"! (I have to say,
though I don't mind Bowie's version of Kingdom Come at all)

All that great guitar noise that Robert Fripp put on those three or four
Bowie albums - sure would have been interesting for Bowie to get Fripp
and Verlaine together in the studio, don't you think?

Keith

--
Keith Allison