Re: (TV) Ray / Marc /Ziggy/poss new threads.

Top list. Seeing Celluloid Heroes  mentioned brings back memories. I used to
love that song and play it over and over. Anyway once, in the dim and
distant 70s, I got it played on BBC Radio 1. They used to have a daily
thread which was the song that you most thought should have been a hit
single that wasn't. Thinking back I reckon maybe thi would still be my
choice. Anyone else got any suggestions? Think it should be kept to songs
that sound at least reasonably commercial otherwise I would  now be
suggesting Eight Miles High by Husker Du or California Uber Alles by the
DKs.
On that note another possible thread is what hit were you most surprised at?
One that I am still constantly amazed at about 30 years on is The Weavers
Answer by Family which I think got to Number 2 in the UK.

Cheers

Nick

I submit: