(TV) Richard LLoyd

WOW!!!!
What a show last nite,the illustrious Richard Lloyd was just f*#kin great!!!
He played the new songs plus neil young,led zep and jimmy hendrix (the wind cries mary)which just blew me away.with the help of a few beers that Renowned Handsome Dick keep them coming.GOD bless him.Richard's playing last nite was perfect(to my ears)The Led zep song (good times ,bad times)lasted for ever..I did notice that someone in the back was recording the show, should have gottin his name so i could get a copy..
Can't wait for this CD to come out..Great,great songs!!!
                                 See you next week,
                                   Paul Casler