Re: (TV) Richard LLoyd

I was also at the show and the band, was, if anything, more inspired than
they were last week, with some "Friction" quotes dropped into the rideout of
one song,  and Richard barking 'DRUM SOLO!' into the mike during the
breakdown of another ("Raising the Serpent" perhaps?)(Chris Butler's
response: "NO!").  The song "Ain't It Time" was a real standout; on the
other side of the coin, the ending of "Good Times, Bad Times" went on so
long I thought I'd puke.  I'm in the Joe Hartley camp when it comes to Zep.
Most impressive was all was that Richard, Bibi, Chris and Peter clearly
LISTEN to each other.  When Richard decides to head out to unexplored
territory, they go right along with him.  There's something you don't see
often enough.