Re: (TV) Music Critic Bashing/Ancient R. Lloyd Critique

gotta toss my good word toward "who's landing in my hangar?"
as well...i really miss human switchboard...carson's liners
are great.
playing in my tomb:

the doors- strange days
country joe & the fish- best of
nick cave & bad seeds- best of
kevin ayers- whatevershebringswesing & joy of a toy
triffids- live in stockholm & calenture
david johansen & harry smiths- new cd