Re: (TV) Tin Huey

I think we have a few of the same friends Michael. :)
I also have friends that would often say thinks like, "tell Fred thanks for
fucking up Television". They were joking when they said that, because they
knew I was friendly with Fred, but you can tell that deep down they felt
that way. They were still fans, but as you said were closer to the early
Television. I have to admit I liked the stuff they did with Hell that I've
heard but ( and while probably not hearing as much as Mike , I have heard
quite a bit ) Fred definitely added to the band musically.