Re: (TV) Tin Huey

Lewis G, for sure. I haven't seen him in much too long. I know where he got
that video, I first saw it myself in 1978 and I had to swear I'd never tell
anyone I know from Television that I'd seen it, or tell anyone for that
matter. But I think the statute of limitations has been reached! :)
Another good friend of mine , Peter Dougherty has some great stories and
was an avid taper back in the day. Also my partner in the Old Devil Moon
recorded quite a bit of stuff between 1974-76.
He used to come down from Syracuse ( hitch hiking ) to see Television and
the other CBGB's bands that he liked.
You should come to the restaurant with Lewis sometime, I'd like to see him
again AND meet you again, we met at your store years ago, but I don't think
you'd remember me from that.
Take care.
Dennis

PS, I'm still looking to play and now that my Dublin trip is behind me, I
can concentrate on it.
Wouldn't mind just a jam situation or if we wanted to some small intimate
gigs, the Old Devil Moon is good for that.