Re: (TV) Tin Huey

Pat Ivers and Emily Armstrong along with Paul Dougherty had a show called
Nightclubbing with featured black and white video from CBGB's and other
local clubs from back in the 70's. They went on to become the VJ's at the
Peppermint Lounge who ripped them off for quite a bit of amazing tapes.
When I was in London, they were doing a showing that was moving onto Dublin
after that.
They had Iggy, Dead Boys, Talking heads, as a 3 piece, and the
Heartbreakers with Hell, I think the tape Lewis showed Clinton was Pat and
Emily's.  I'd love to see both Lewis and Peter Dougherty on this list.
Has Lewis had net access long?? Could you please pass my url
www.dennisdriscoll.com  onto him.
I'd like for him to read my stuff.
Thanks.