Re: (TV) MM Vinyl v. CD; and Lester Bangs

i just saw a free preview of "almost famous" last eve & i'd
say it's okay hollywood product.
bangs has some cool lines & i've gotta say i find billy
crudup a pretty charismatic actor, but there was alotta
feelgood manufacturing going on thruout.
cool soundtrack & crowe does attempt to humanize the women
(in this case: mom & groupies), but i don't understand why
even smart guys like crowe have to defuse loads of potential
power & drama thru fairytale contrivances...does hollywood
tell these guys EVERYTHING they have to do?