Re: (TV) I dont know I guess

In message <011601c0a68a$51b22160$d239893e@aferguso>, Andy Ferguson
<andy@cheesemaker.fsnet.co.uk> writes
>He was joking Keith !
>
>Sorry , must correct you on that particular matter .

Come on Andy, no he wasn't. He thought he was being hip and cool but
I've always thought that, as usual , he was being arrogant and ignorant.
Tell you what, though, let's not fall out about this; let's agree to
differ on our opinion of the Woking Wonder, united as we are in our
admiration for Television and the Chameleons (and the Cheesemakers!).

It occurs to me that I've been very argumentative this past week or so.
Maybe I should calm down while the rest of you are still speaking to me.
Put it down to giving up the cigs. Or, perhaps, the shock of having
finally given in and got hold of all three Television albums on CD (just
in case the vinyl is destroyed in a freak accident) and been appalled at
the awful sound quality of all three (though "Adventure" is the worst).