RE: (TV) Scenes

>Eric Gregory writes:
 >(& dead moon are the all-time kings of this
scene...check em out one & all)...

Yeah!! They kill! I finally got to see them about six months ago.  How often
do they play up there?

> we're called the crack city rockers & we've been oft compared to tv, tho
we're a lot more ummm..."visceral", let's say...than verlaine et al....

That's the best band name I've heard in awhile.
There are tons of great bands here in L.A., too. My favorite being The
Centimeters who don't seem to be influenced by anybody in particular - maybe
Charles Addams (they're opening for The Frogs this Friday - anybody going?)