Re: (TV) whilelight/whiteheat, cale solo, herecomethewarmjets & modulationeffects

Oh yeah - this disc is reissued by a semi-legit label every few years. It's not
essential, but it does have a great version of "Golden Hours" done by 801 (and
not included on their official live album, or its flawed reissue) featuring
completely different (humorous) lyrics. Also has Eno & the Winkies doing
"Fever" - not as good as our boy's version of "Fever" on the Otis Blackwell
tribute, but still pretty good...

--Philip, who got this on-topic! ha ha!