Re: (TV) TV Covers? / 45s from ADVENTURE

As someone else noted, "Glory" was also released as a 45 (but was the mastering
really different?), as was "Ain't That Nothin'", complete with a different
vocal and different mix/EQ from the LP version! You can find an MP3 of this
version of "Ain't That Nothin'" at:
http://tv.obbard.com/sounds/

(BTW, this is a slightly cleaned-up version of the track I just uploaded
tonight, replacing the 'cracklier' file that was there before).

Incidentally, for the real completists out there, "Marquee Moon" and "Ain't
That Nothin'" were the only two Television songs to ever be released in stereo
*and* mono mixes.

--Philip