Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #464

At 8:51 PM -0400 8/20/01, DAYKARAK@aol.com wrote:

P.S.: Off the subject, but anyone know of some good amplifiers to be had for, oh, $800 or less?

A few weeks ago, I was guitar-shop cruising, and I was surprised at the prices for new Vox AC15 and AC30s. Otherwise, I'm a huge fan of old, used, discontinued tube amps for less than $200. (Pawn shops and ebay there, but still...)

Feel free to email me directly if you really want to hear an opinionated Luddite amp-wonk disquisition...

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/