RE: (TV) Television dates

At 4:19 PM -0500 2/7/02, Casey, Leo J wrote:
PS:  Hey, MM list members:  Both Maurice and Keith are
way too modest about their great web sites.

Well, thanks, Leo!  I'm still backlogged on content, however.

Maurice, with the huge salary and fat expense
account the All Music Guide (AMG) is paying you,
you and Patricia can move to Aruba.

I did do two reviews for them back in 2000, but I haven't had the time since. I've heard anecdotally that they're no longer paying for reviews, so I'm glad I did mine back when they were paying $10/hr. (I very well may have spent mine in one place.) All the reviews on my site are just there pretty much for the hell of it, and to spread the word about interesting stuff.

Thanks for the comments!
Maurice
--
Maurice Rickard