Re: (TV) Heated debates

gregg luvoxx wrote:

> > nah no way Maurice i'm all for Pavement on this one - for Crooked
> > rain,crooked rain alone  (cut your hair!!!)
>
> Count me in, Ray, and don't forget the Watery, Domestic EP. Around this
> time (91-92) you couldn't beat'em with a stick. Now everybody's copied
> them and the effect is diluted but, the records still hold up.

But since this is supposed to be a heated debate... didn't Pavement just
rip off The Fall in their turn?
*takes cover*

PS what do people think of the new Wilco album? Heard them play a couple
of tracks on Jools Holland's show and was sorely disappointed.

PPS has anyone seen Lambchop on their current tour? ace.

Oh and PPPS Jools also had a band on the show called the Von Bondies,
who rocked -- anyone know anything about this lot?

sam