Re: (TV) Heated debates

coupla things:
i'm pretty sure the von bondies feature jack white's
girlfriend as a member...i know the bondies have been
opening for the white stripes regularly.
& as for pavement/the fall...yr absolutely right on,
sam...i bought the early singles on drag city cos i
thought they were a pretty good fall simulacrum...& to
top it all off, here's mark e smith himself on
pavement: