(TV) now i'm smartin !

----- Original Message -----
From: Keith Allison

> In message Raymond writes:

> > for my part i just can't get that
> >passionate about Cale's
> >stuff, i do like some of his records but none of them has ever
> >truly touched or affected me like say "Transformer " did - for that disc
> >alone i'd take solo Lou over Cale any day

> But Lou's such a TWERP and Cale's so smart

Lou speaks very highly of you too Keith :-^

hey leave him alone ! the guy has written some of my fave r & r songs ever!
it's a miracle he's even still alive what with all the drugs and the gender
confusion and the shock treatment and that crazy mullet of a few years ago -
he's had a hard time of it maaaaaaan!

Cale ,smart as he might be, could never match Lou at his finest either for
words or for melodies - he might be technically a better musician but when
did that ever signify anything????

he'll never write a song that's as beautifully and deceptively simple as
"Sweet Jane" or write lyrics as quotable and true to life as say that line
in Pale blue eyes - "down for you is up"

gimme emotional quotient over intelligence quotient in my r & r any day

gimme Lou over Cale every time

hell gimme Louie Louie over Cale any time!!!!!!