RE: (TV) (long OT) Re: bootleg

-----Original Message-----
From:  Jesse
>>>and to distinguish between bootlegging and trading live shows for no
money.

see:  http://www.etree.org

I work with someone who is very into trading shows, from bands that allow
it. He even gave me - GAVE me at least 8 shows, most of them on multiple
cd's, which are all of amazingly excellent quality - digital sound board
copies, only compressed to .shn (shorten) files. He GAVE me these cd's.
 I have bought a few boots through the years, and watched the prices climb,
quality...eh.
But the stuff from etree has been fantastic.

Put the methods of production into the hands of the proletariat..NOW!
...or something like that ...

 - H.