(TV) Here come the warm cd-rs/ Not totally OT

When Keith and Philip and I were creating a Verlaine Discography
last year [see Keith's site's Section "Just The Facts"], some
questions and e-mails were exchanged off-list (so as not to
bore everyone to tears about discog.) about the
distinctions between CDs and Cd-Rs.

Then more recently I asked Philip a Q about this topic again.

I thought Philip's past 2 e-mails on subject and the very informative
web sites (with possibly very useful info),  he unearthed on technical
aspects of cd-rs  might be of general interest.

Philip has given me permission to post his original [off-list] e- mails
to list.

	Leo