Re: (TV) a question (seeking heated debate)

Robin, don't put that thesis to rest yet.  This may be
stretching it but with a day to think about this, I
hear no MM or Adventure influence within the Strokes
but what if they only heard the "Television" cd?  I
hear little to no "Television" in "Television"
Comments anyone?

And Howard and Keith (grumpy old men), perhaps the
geriatricifaction of many of us on this list makes us
less open to all new music, music is born from music
and we may be taking a "heard that done that before"
approach?

Maurice, I suggest the whoever influenced the pixies -
who influenced Nirvana - who influenced several
thousand bands - be the route to influence your band,
with a healthy mix of Jandek thrown in and your
ukelelee hooked up to the tone moderator (?) you use
on the guitar may be your ticket.

ramblin' greg