Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:14:21 -0400
From: "Scott Simpson" <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: RE: (TV) Death would be happy if it spared the glad

You're in the minority on this one Emily, the strong body of medical
evidence indicates chemical imbalances and disorders are in most if not all
cases of depression and histories of suicide attempts.  Those conditions can
be managed with the right balance of psychotropics.

However there are those who are never diagnosed and those who just happen to
have a real crappy George Bailey kind of day.

Maybe you need stop reading Camus and Sartre and stick with Tati.

Scott, NYC

BTW, not a slur -- you know I love all things French.