Re: (TV) Reader? / Woke Up Dreaming

Leo:
>Oh yeah, and he reads stuff on the sides of trucks,
>which is where Reemco .. came from.

Interesting... I figured it was more or less made up.  What's weird is that I think if you heard it for the first time today you'd hear it as "Reamco" and take it for a more juvenile joke than was intended... it seems like using the term "ream" to mean simultaneously "take someone to task" and, um, "violate someone from behind" has become a lot more common since Dreamtime came out!

-Rex