Re: (TV) Musicals

> Actually I should declare an interest here and say that I have, in fact,
> written a rock opera. It's about a deaf, dumb and blind
> multi-millionaire rock musician whose father died in WWll (but he's
> never got over it) and who has his favourite guitar stolen by Todd
> Rundgren and placed in a hidden chamber at the top of the Great Pyramid.
> Hilarious (but poignant) hi-jinx follow as the 3 heroes (played by
> Richard Hell, Phil Collins and The Alan Parson Project) go on a quest
> to.... no, I can't go on.

Queen, The Beach Boys, and Culture Club have musicals out now or in
the works... honestly, can the Television musical be far behind?

"Little Johnny Jewel (Val Kilmer) is a deaf, dumb and blind prophet
who wants to tell a vision.  As the play opens, he gets into a
cadillac, which pulls out of the graveyard.  The cadillac then putters
back  into the graveyard, and he gets out again.  This continues to
happen for 3 hours, with a brief intermission."

-Rex

--
"Maybe baby election twelve who I really am!"
-Miranda Mellbye Broome