RE: (TV) coming out of the closet

> Who would have thought Bill  Berry was so crucial to REM?
> (I did.)

Well, anyone who read all of their early period interviews where the
band claimed they would immediately breakup should anyone leave!

That said, I think Automatic is a gem, and New Adventures is probably
their last semi-decent record.

Funny this topic came up, I was thinking of it last night when Elevation
tour came on.
I thought, hmm, maybe I should give U2 a chance. But I couldn't take it
when Bono grabbed some woman out of the audience and sang "With or
Without You" to her. I like Adam's Bass sound though, and it's nice that
Edge has cut back on his effects to just a medium sized garage now!
larry