Re: Shibboleth / Wrong Notes / Tom Chewing Glass / (TV) tom on, uh, television

In message <68a8ea5e0512081000v7e66a2eey3efe33a2af98fa99@mail.gmail.com>, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
it was easy to see that Thomas Dolby and New Order were worth checking out

"The Golden Age Of Wireless" - great record. And the source of one of my favourite mis-heard lyrics - "Lincoln steaming in the chilly air of the morning" which I still, to this day, hear as "Knickers steaming in the chilly air of the morning" (perhaps funnier if you're a Brit)