Re: (TV) Rainy Day / Soul Food Chitlins

Just to see if anyone read this far: I am probably the only person left in
the universe, who thinks Alex Chilton and Big Star are over-rated.

Granted, I'm not that familiar with their catalog. I've just got the three ryko albums that came out in the early 90s (Sister Lovers, Live, and the Chris Bell solo album), but the only one that struck me on first listen was Chris Bell's album. Actually, "I Am The Cosmos" was the only thing that really struck me-though that one IS a great song-, but, to be fair, Sister Lovers did grow on me. --------------